Re: [PULL] gvt-next-fixes for 4.16

On 2018.02.06 11:45:04 -0800, Rodrigo Vivi wrote:

> Hi Zhi,
>
> Daniel asked few weeks ago about the scripts that you run there,
> but I didn't see any follow-up.
>
> I don't understand why yet, but apparently gvt pull request
> is not going to patchwork so dim is not able to add the "Link:"
> hence end up without mandatory patchwork links.
>
> Last round I by-pass dim and move forward even without the "Link:"
> if the solution is easier I'd like to do the right thing this time.

I think maybe previously Link tag was not mandatory? Or Daniel
bypassed at that time too? To have patchwork set up for gvt would be
good, as our QA's current infrastruture doesn't require that, so I
didn't push the request for it. Who may we contact to setup for us
now? Or open a fd.o bug?

> Although I'm open to by-pass again,
> I'd like to know if we are in sync to understand what is happening
> again and get that fixed for next time
>
> Cc: Daniel in case he know a quick fix or can at least provide more
>     info there on what could be failing.

As we'd like to make those stable fixes in upstream soon, maybe better
bypass for lacking Link tag at this time, we'll try to fix that from
next pull. Sorry for any inconvenience.

thanks

--
Open Source Technology Center, Intel ltd.

$gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 4D781827