Re: ✗ Fi.CI.BAT: failure for series starting with [1/6] drm/i915/huc: Move firmware selection to init_early

Quoting Patchwork (2017-11-30 18:37:38)
> == Series Details ==
>
> Series: series starting with [1/6] drm/i915/huc: Move firmware selection to init_early
> URL   : https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/34694/
> State : failure
>
> WARNING: Long output truncated

What's CI is trying to tell us there at the end is that we have a NULL
deref in guc_doorbell_destroy if we fail to load the guc firmware. So we
need to double check all the guc_init_submission failure paths.

I'm still on the fence as to whether forcing -EIO on init failure is a
good plan.  We still have to go through all the reset code, teaching it
that it's ok to fail (or at least the failure is expected and to be
quiet, as we've already already the user to it).
-Chris