Re: ✗ Fi.CI.BAT: failure for drm: i915: remove timeval users

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Patchwork
<patchwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> == Series Details ==
>
> Series: drm: i915: remove timeval users
> URL   : https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/33147/
> State : failure
> For more details see: https://intel-gfx-ci.01.org/tree/drm-tip/Patchwork_6971/

Can someone explain to me what to make of the test results for my patch?

I received three mails that all sound like there is something seriously wrong
with my patch. It's possible that this is the case, but I don't see anything I
did related to what I find in the test report.

Are there known false-positives that would explain it, or do I have to look
harder?

        Arnd