Re: Basic question: How to debug sieve scripts (e.g. via log file)?

Am 08.12.2023 00:06 schrieb Binarus:

> I have realized that Debian bullseye offers a package called
> "dovecot-sieve" which contains a program called "sieve-test".
> However, I believe that the dovecot sieve utilities cannot be used to
> process or test sieve scripts for Cyrus imapd; please correct me if I
> am wrong.

Sieve is a standard and Dovecot also implements it.

Although I dunno how sieve-test tests the sieve scripts and if that
will work with Cyrus.

The packages dependencies also show that it depends on Dovecot, you can
can't simply install it on your machine with Cyrus.