Re: Sieve scripts in 3.6.x

Dne čtvrtek 19. října 2023 19:34:02 CEST, Marco M. napsal(a):
> Am 19.10.2023 um 17:17:42 Uhr schrieb Vladislav Kurz:
> > We have some automation that adds global spamfilter rules to user
> > sieve scripts and recompiles, which is now broken. I was looking for
> > some workarounds but were not very successful yet.
>
> Why don't you use sieveshell for that?

The flow was roughly like this:

1. check if the sieve script was modified since last run
2. if yes, then concatenate global script and personal script into a temp file
3. compile this temp file into *.bc

- Sieveshell won't tell me if the script was modified.
- I do not want users to be able to modify (i.e. break) the global part.

Yeah sieveshell would let me download, modify and upload the script, but I find
it easier to do it directly on the filesystem.

Also that would give the global part at the mercy of being destroyed by users.
(and then complaining that spam filtering or whatever else in the filter does
not work.)

--
Best Regards
        Vladislav Kurz