Sieve scripts in 3.6.x

Hello everyone,

After upgrading to cyrus 3.6, sive scripts (source form) are no more in /var/spool/sieve (compiled verions are still there), but in special folder #sieve in user mailboxes.

Moreover, scripts in mailbox are in a form of email message, with name in Subject: header, and script in an attachment with some random filename like filename="z1gjrj35by4m2qmxi45re46z.sieve".

Is there a way to switch back to the old way of storing sieve scripts?

We have some automation that adds global spamfilter rules to user sieve scripts and recompiles, which is now broken. I was looking for some workarounds but were not very successful yet.

If at least the filename of the attachment was the same as the script name, I could easily use `munpack` to get the script and work with it as before, but now I'd have to parse the headers too.

I looked also on "global" sieve scripts. They are too created in the mailbox of admin user. Is it possible to include them?

--
S pozdravem
        Vladislav Kurz

Centrála: Celní 17/5, 63900 Brno, CZ