Re: TLS negotiation fails... only over 3/4/5G?

/var/imap/log/username
Oh, brilliant, thanks!

I'm not sure how to figure out what the equivalent for my install is. `/var/imap` isn't part of my install at all. I did see `/var/lib/cyrus/log` and stuck a `phil` directory in there, restarted, refreshed my inbox, and nothing appeared in that directory. The only other place is the spool directory, which doesn't seem right.

[root@virt mail]# grep var /etc/imapd.conf
configdirectory: /var/lib/cyrus

It should be the log subdirectory of configdirectory, so in the above case: /var/lib/cyrus/log/phil should work yes.

Make sure it's owned by cyrus:cyrus, or whichever user and group the imapd process runs as, and writeable by the owner.  You do need to restart the client, to make sure it starts a new session.  A refresh won't necessarily do the job.  After that, it should just start loggin - at least it did for me.

Here's the doc page:  https://www.cyrusimap.org/dev/imap/reference/faqs/o-telemetry.html

Setting MTU to 1450 (which should be sufficient) doesn't seem to help at all, and just got giggles, set it down to 1390, but still doesn't help.

Ok.  No further ideas then.

Mark

Disclaimer: http://www2.peralex.com/disclaimer.html