cyrus-imapd 3.x and isync/mbsync

Hello,

I'm using cyrus 3.6 as an IMAP server and recently I have successfully synced a bunch of remote mailboxes to a set of local ones, using isync/mbsync software. But the thing that bothers me is that I cannot delete any messages after syncing (however it works flawlessly on a pristine mailbox). One can say that this is an entirely isync/mbsync issue, but a) isync/mbsync works over IMAP channels that it uses to connect and transfer messages between both sides and b) cyrus-imapd doesn't report any errors in it's logs. Looks like this state is even valid - because even Thunderbird that I use as MUA doesn't show "Delete" option on the right click on the messages after mailboxes are synced. I've checked cyrus permissions on a mailbox/folder that I cannot delete messages from and they are full - lrswipkxtecdan. The incoming mail is also accepted and delivered into the mailbox, so the only thing that really does nothing - it's the deletion. Is there any think that I'm missing, like additional extened attributes on the folder/messages or something like ?

Thanks.