Android after Cyrus upgrade

I have upgraded Cyrus IMAP 3.4.5 to 3.6.1 yesterday on FreeBSD 13.2-RELEASE from cyrus-imapd36-html package very quickly and smoothly — thanks devs!

Unfortunately, FairEmail on Android can not synchronize IMAP and does not receive emails now, although sends and reads an old email from Cyrus as usual.

> Synchronization errors since 2023-05-04 06:20
> For input string: "1844671562067968"

My cyrus.conf and imapd.conf are still remaining unchanged as they were before the upgrade — I was going to run relocate_by_id after successful installation. cyr_info conf and conf-lint show no errors nor unrecognized settings.

Sorry, I do not have opportunities to test my Cyrus IMAP 3.6.1 on other Android devices now. Successfully tested directly via a shell from home, via Horde WebUI on Nextcloud, by Thunderbird and other desktop MUA.

Vladas

https://sala.online.lt/