Re: Need help - marking message read

Hi,

You can go from 2.3 to 2.5 in one step. I do not recommend going to 2.4
because then all of the mailbox format upgrades will be driven by the
mailboxes first access. Unless you have a small system you can easily
overload the I/O capacity with simultaneous mailbox format upgrades. But
like others have said, start with clean mailboxes in 2.3 before you do
the upgrade.

Regards,
Ken