Re: Migration from cyrus 3.4.3 to 3.6.0~beta2-1 failed

Dear Ellie,  dear all,
Thank you for all the messages for far.
I don't suppose you got a core dump from that segmentation fault?  It would be very helpful, but I guess probably not, otherwise it would have said something like "(Segmentation fault - core dumped)".
I haven't seen any coredump. Do you have to check in a specific location?
Oof, yeah that seems like a packaging bug.  I see you've already reported it.  The other new tools in 3.6 are cyr_ls and cyr_cd.sh.  Do you have those, or are they missing too?  If they're also missing, please report that on the Debian tracker too.
These commands are missing from the .deb.
I saw that Andy and Yadd have updated my bug report. I'm a bit nervous because the maintainer doesn't seems to move.
Do you mean:
* there is a uuid directory on disk for the "myfolder" mailbox?
* or, the uuid directory on disk for the "fuser" mailbox contains a "myfolder" subdirectory?
I have a directory like that at the moment
/var/spool/cyrus/mail/uuid/x/9/x9<blala>/myfolder
Do I understand correctly that you took this backup _after_ the failed upgrade, and therefore it is also corrupted?  I'm not sure that's useful for anything, but maybe it's better than whatever you have now after tinkering.
Exactly. I have made the backup _after_ the failed upgrade. I was hoping that the relocate_by_id would help me and this backup was only for precaution. I have another backup but I will loose several months of mails if I apply it.

My hope is that relocate_by_id will transfer subfolders from my old account to the /var/spool/cyrus/mail/uuid/

Anyways, thank you everyone for taking time to help. It means a lot.