Cyrus Murder documentation?

Hi, all.

I'm looking at moving from single server Cyrus IMAPD to a murder configuration.

I'd like to set up a multi-server configuration for high availability and load balancing, but I'd like more information about Replicated Murder (doc note: This section needs to be written..) about which the "Features" section of the docs simply states, "All backends have access to all mailboxes".

How does one achieve that state, and can load balancing still be done in that configuration?

The documentation for all versions between 3.0.x and the latest 3.4.x seems to be incomplete, and I'm wondering where (or whether) the current documentation may be found? I've looked at everything included with the source, including the legacy 2.5 docs (which seem to be out of date) and the configuration examples, which seem to cover murder frontend/backend/mupdate servers, and replication master/replica servers but not both simultaneously.

Otherwise I was considering four backend servers--two to be part of the murder, with each murder backend independently replicating to another standalone backend, with recovery to a "fresh" mupdate server using whichever combination of functional primary/secondary backends contain the correct superset of mailboxes.

Thoughts or pointers to additional documentation would be much appreciated.

----
Nels Lindquist
<nlindq@xxxxxxx>