Re: Cyrus to Gmail migration - looking for help and advise

Hi,

We at audriga have done such migrations in the past using Cyrus admin auth and automatically excluding shared folders in user namespace.

audriga can migrate nearly any kind of data such as emails, contacts, calendars, account settings and rules between virtually any type of system.

We can either help you with our migration self-service portal or taking care of the full project for you.

If it is interesting for you, please let me know, and I will schedule a call with my colleagues.

Best regards,

Joris