Re: Problem with xfermailbox (requested partition directory for unknown partition)

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021, at 9:59 PM, glad@xxxxx wrote:
But the operation was way too fast, and the user was not actually moved

Hmm, I'm not really sure how to progress this further.  Does this user have a complicated mailbox?

What happens if you make a test user with just a few simple folders and messages, can you XFER that account around with the name patch?  At this point I'm trying to figure out if XFER itself is still broken, or if there's something strange about that one user in particular that's triggering some other bug.

Cheers,

ellie