Re: Problem with xfermailbox (requested partition directory for unknown partition)

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021, at 10:37 AM, ellie timoney wrote:
imap/imapd.c:12029 does look like the line that needs fixing though.  One of these might work?

        mboxlist_findall(NULL, name, 1, NULL, NULL, xfer_addmbox, &list);

(i.e. basically the same fix as was used for 3.0, changing intname->name, but it smells bad to me)

I have written one regression test for this specific case (XFER a user inbox on an altnamespace=1/unixheirarchysep=1 environment), which passes on 3.0 but fails on master.  If I change that line as above, it then passes on master.  So we're partway there.

I want more tests though, for the other possible uses of XFER (partition, mailbox, mailbox pattern?), and also for other config combinations, because I don't yet know whether the fix fixes it properly or only accidentally.