slowness after upgrade to 3.0 ?

Hello cyrus users,

I have 350 users with 25k mailboxes on a discrete murder cyrus.  I've just upgraded the backends from 2.5.10 to 3.0.13.
Several users reported that attachments opening is much slower then it was before the upgrade.
I'm using the same environment for my personal inbox, and haven't experienced any glitch.

I would like to satisfy my clients, but dont now how to grab these feedbacks.
reconstruct was run.

Same hardware, same data, same client interfaces, same users, only the backend version was upgraded.
Does anyone have a idea what can cause like this?