Re: Cyrus IMAP 3.4.0 released

I have a small (half dozen user) setup that I would like to have a multi-master setup with one on-prem and one externally hosted replica. This seems like a use case where I can control most of the dangerous cases to test things.

David Lang

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021, Anatoli via Info wrote:

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 01:43:32 -0300
From: Anatoli via Info <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Cyrus IMAP 3.4.0 released

Ellie,

Thanks for the clarification.

Is there any issue tracking the advance of this feature? If not, should I create
one on github?

Just having enough info on the current state and needed changes could attract
3rd-party contributions and testing. I'd definitely try to test it if I knew the
exact current state, what's missing and what to expect.

Regards,
Anatoli