Re: Sieve for shared mailboxes

Thanks Nic that looks useful

Unfortunately ‘info' doesn’t seem to function on our installation:

localhost> lm shared/mbujobs
shared/mbujobs (\HasChildren)
localhost> lam shared/mbujobs
jt lrswipkxtecda
merlin lrs
anonymous p
ij lrswipkxtecda
localhost> info shared/mbujobs
localhost>
localhost> exit

Also doesn’t seem able to set or retrieve info from the server:
localhost> setinfo comment MBU mail server
localhost> info
localhost>

For clarity I was using the local ‘cyrus’ user who is listed as an admin in imapd.conf - I have also tried with ‘merlin’ (me) - no dice...

[root@mercury ~]# cyradm -U merlin localhost
verify error:num=19:self signed certificate in certificate chain
IMAP Password:
              localhost> lam user/merlin
merlin lrswipcda
localhost> lam shared/mbujobs
jt lrswipkxtecda
merlin lrswipkxtecda
anonymous p
ij lrswipkxtecda
cyrus lrswipkxtecda
localhost> mboxcfg shared/mbujobs sieve mbujobs

--
Merlin Hartley
IT Systems Engineer