Re: Info-cyrus Digest, Vol 56, Issue 14

Randomly created, I see

Promise this is the last one.
Would you mind telling me how do you have cyrus partitions set ?

Sorry for all the questions but Im close to start building a server to serve several thousands
of email accounts. Ive been working with plain cyrus installations flawlessly for a while. Thing is I have no experience with this
features (murdser,cyrus-rep, multiple mailboxes partitions)  etc.

Thanks again
D.