Re: Info-cyrus Digest, Vol 56, Issue 14

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010, Diego Ventrice wrote:

> Thanks Andrew,
>
> Last question if you let me:
> What criteria is generally used for which maiolboxes will be created on what
> back end server ?

Hmmm.  I think in the newer versions of Cyrus it can randomly choose a
backend, but I'm not sure about that.  Here at OSU, all mailboxes are
created via a perl script that I wrote.  It randomly chooses a backend and
partition from a hash.  If a particular backend is looking full, you can
also move users between backends via a simple command.

 	Andy
----