Re: Info-cyrus Digest, Vol 56, Issue 14

John,

Few questions about murder if you dont mind.

Does the front end server act as a load balancer, and also are back end server replicated exact copies ?

 How would it be to deploy HA with murder, on the front servers ?

Thanks
D.

Murder rocks, IMO, well worth the learning curve of the setup.  If
you're going to take the extra step of doing HA for your storage nodes,
I think Murder makes even more sense.

We deployed our Murder cluster back in November and recently cut off
access to our old Cyrus (single instance, multiple-spool) system and 6
nodes with FC meta partitions and SATA storage partitions plus a single
frontend absolutely rocks for our over 450,000 users (2.6m mailboxes).
We don't do HA but Murder makes it easy to do if needed.

John
----