Re: Failing to authenticate on the frontends

Andrew Morgan wrote:
Oops, I forgot about that detail. We locally patched referrals out of our IMAP proxies.

Umm, isn't there an option on the configuration to disable referrals? If not, do you have that patch available?

I've attached the patch to this message. We use it with Cyrus v2.2.12 here. I don't know if it works or applies cleanly to v2.3.x.

thank you very much. Well, it doesn't, because on cyrus-imap-2.3.7 there are different filenames than those. But, in order to disable the referrals, it's easy. It's the option to add a new configuration parameter what's more difficult.

Anyway, thanks again.

--
Jesus Roncero <jesus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
System Developer