Re: default domain reverts to hostname?

Am Tuesday 03 October 2006 02:09 schrieb Jo Rhett:

> It may appear that the answer is
> 	servername: name I want to use for local realm
>
> Any reason I shouldn't do it this way?  Any better way?

The value of servername is presented after Connecting to your server. If you
move the Configuration to another Server, the real Servername and the
presented can differ. If you can live with that, this is the easiest way.

You didn't tell us what you mean with Database. If you mean sasldb, there are
some ways to change the Realm in it. Dump it, change it and reload it.

--
	Andreas
----