Re: "Mailbox does not exist" while appears on lm

former03 | Baltasar Cevc a écrit :
Hi Jerome,

that sounds like a permission problem.
Make sure that the user that is used for delivery is listed in lmtp_admins in imapd.conf or give it the permissions to post (p, if I'm not mistaken) to the mailbox.

You'll either have some explicit configuration for the user in the MTA settings or lmtpd is configured to autoaccept connections from a specified source as a given user.

I found the problem. When i back up the lines corresponding to the mailboxes of the user in the mailboxes text file, i forget to put tabs between fields.

user.test[TAB]default[TAB]test[TAB]lrswipcda[TAB]

Adding the tabs solved the problem.

Hope that helps,
Baltasar

_____ former 03 gmbh