Re: strange delays in connecting to POP3 server

Igor Belikov wrote:
Hello Daniel,

In some strange reasons I don't receive your answer - only answer on
answer...

Sounds to me like a DNS timeout issue. You might want to
check your resolver configuration.

We have own DNS server on same computer, and I check logs carefully. I
don't find any reason to suspect DNS. Moreover, I find following
records in POP3 logs:

badlogin: aaaaa.bbb.lan [192.168.cc.dd] plaintext eeeee SASL(-13):
authentication failure: checkpass failed

and I think that delays occur during this unsuccessfull logins

cyrus authorises users by MySQL database, and all works fine except
irregular delays...

Have you checked the number of concurrent SQL connections and compared it with the configured maximum of connections for SQL?

Sandy
----