Merging Cyrus installations

Hello

We are moving our current mail infra-structure to a storage system which
will store all of our mailboxes. Currently we have around 10 servers, so
their contents will have to be merged on the storage.

My current plan is to dump mailboxes.db from each server and then
regenerate it at the storage, after concatenating all the files, and to
rsync the contents of /var/spool/imap
and /var/lib/imap/{quota,sieve,users} over to the storage.

Has anyone done some similar migration scheme and would like to share
any hints? Is there anything obvious I'm missing with the plan above?

Thanks in advance,
Andre

----