Reconstruct -r

Hours after my crash, I am figuring a few things out.  One of the problems has to do with permissions on sasl2.db.

Right now, I have run "reconstruct -r" and it caught all but one subdirectory in my restored archive.  This other directory has cyrus.index files, etc.  and is quite large - however, after repeated attempts, and verifying the permissions are correct, it fails to pick it up.

From reading the manpage, I do not see that you can specify a specific folder to restore.  Or am I mistaken.

How might I resolve this.

Thanks.
----