mailboxes.db backend comparison

I've been doing some more testing of Cyrus Murder operation. My most recent test was to rebuild the mupdate master mailboxes.db from my backend server. Both the backend and the mupdate master were configured for a skiplist mailboxes.db format. The size of the mailboxes.db is 146382 mailboxes. Then, I configured the mupdate master to use berkeley for mailboxes.db. Here are the times it took to do the full sync from the backend to the mupdate master:

skiplist - 20-25 minutes
berkeley - 3 minutes

I know many people have decided to use skiplist for all their Cyrus databases, but this seems like a clear advantage for Berkeley DB. Any thoughts?

	Andy
----