Re: Usage of services without IPv6 Support

Let's take this apart.

We can't and won't stop individuals from developing drafts using github.
Nor can we stop them from posting pointers to those githubs on WG email lists.
Similarly, we can't and won't stop design teams from using github.

Given the above, I am glad we have documents describing the best practices for using those. Also given the above, insisting that if a WG formally wants to use a repository, they MUST use something different seems really odd. While I personally would prefer not to use github at all, I think the current path is the right one for the community.
And more importantly, it is the one the community adopted.
And adopted knowing the constraints.

Yours,
Joel