Re: Usage of services without IPv6 Support

Hi Fernando,
At 08:10 PM 17-04-2020, Fernando Frediani wrote:
I want to call attention to a open wound. Some people may feel uncomfortable about the content of this email but I can assure I come with good intentions.

Some of the points which you made were raised on other threads when questions such as: "should the IETF use github?" were on-topic. A person would have to figure out which points to raise to push matters, such as the one which you commented about, forward. If that was easy to do, lobbying efforts would result in the desired results.

Given that you wanted to call attention to the topic, I am curious about why you did not comment during the Last Call(s).

Regards,
S. Moonesamy