Re: Assessment criteria for decision on in-person/virtual IETF 108

Yes we should decide ourselves.

It is actually a very easy decision.  Just open registration for IETF108 now till mid or end of May. No payment required at this time.

If those who opt to attend onsite meeting will be majority vs those who will opt for remote