Re: Out for discussion: draft-leiba-ietf-iana-registrations

I have Brian's changes queued up, as well as this one:

OLD
When a document coming from an individual submitter makes an IANA
request that specifies registrant information

NEW
When an AD-sponsored individual submission in the IETF stream makes an
IANA request that specifies registrant information

Barry