Re: [107attendees] Where the action is, at virtual meetings ...

Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    >> I hope that after this week, there will be some good work in wringing
    >> out the bumps and making test enviornments available.  Also if wg's
    >> interim virtual meetings were to use Jabber, more people will gain the
    >> needed skillls to guide new comers.

    > I will note that this meeting seems to have had enough load to induce
    > severe lag and maybe even full-on disconnections.  I am regularly in jabber
    > and hold a weekly meeting via jabber, but had to frantically engage an
    > alternate solution because my normal setup was not getting me all the
    > traffic in a timely fashion.  (I saw a couple other people comment about
    > lag, too, so at least that part is not just me.)

I once saw a 2 minute lag in seeing my comments echo back.
All the traffic showed up for me, eventually.

I think it was during plenary.
I don't know if there was a new TCP session or not, it didn't persist long
enough for me to investigate, but I certainly did notice and was perplexed.

I didn't remember it until reading your comment.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-