Re: United Nations report on Internet standards

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 11:34:39PM +0100,
 JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet=40consulintel.es@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
 a message of 99 lines which said:

> I think the problem is that many government employees are never
> authorized to speak at all, or to speak even if they state that's
> their personal view or only allowed to state the "official" position
> from their organization.

Indeed, that's one of the points where the report is so
unrealistic. Government representatives have a script, they cannot
deviate from it, they have to get permission from several managers
above them just to give an opinion about the weather. This is
difficult to deal with.