Re: [107attendees] Where the action is, at virtual meetings ...

On 3/27/20 1:19 PM, Carsten Bormann wrote:
On 2020-03-27, at 17:58, Ted Lemon <mellon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
often when I speak at the mic and then hear the next people, I realize that I didn’t express myself well and want to clarify, but it’s too late.
Oh, so I’m not the only one who thinks that way? :-)

Which probably means we need something other than jabber, or else need to spend a lot of money building better tools.
Meetecho already has the jabber support; that money was already spent.

And since we were not using Meetecho, we did not have that option available?  I did not see Meetecho as one of the options for setting up Jabber access for this week.