Re: NomCom eligibility & IETF 107

What worries me is how someone that has not been to a IETF a few times can be I a position to understand how it works and the nuances of the information that are presented. Also in person presence shows a level of commitment to the organisation which is essential to fulfil the Nomcom duties.

The criteria were set for a reason and we should abide by that rationale. For that reason I would prefer that the criteria be remained at three recent physical meetings as it currently is.

If, as is likely, we end up with a virtual meeting in Summer we can think again, but for now we should stick with the original criteria of 3/5 in person meetings.

- Stewart