Re: NomCom eligibility & IETF 107

>> 	People who signed the etherpad on more than one day get to count 107 in 3 of 5.
>you mean 3 of 6 I believe.

Nope.  I mean if someone attended multiple days of the virtual, then 107 counted and usual eligibility rules apply.
If someone didn't attend, then 107 didn't exist and the usual eligibility rules apply.
Hence the term, Heisenmeeting.

Whatever process is chosen, there should be a one-time mailing to all who qualify telling/reminding them that they are eligible.