Re: IETF in July

I think it would be good to delay decisions for as long as we
can reasonably do this. Especially given how the evolution of the
situation is so unclear.

For example, it seems that we should be able to do a lot better
in switching from in-person to virtual quickly second time around.
But i think it would be a lot harder to switch back from virtual
to in-person.

I think the biggest data point i don't know is what the
in-person cancellation cost is to the LLC based on when and
under which circumstances it happens.

I think it would also be good to create a
"pay what you think is appropriate" for remote attendants,
maybe even with a bit of public shaming by publishing this
in the attendance list.

Cheers
    Toerless

--