Re: a brief pondering

Narelle Clark <narellec@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    >> Which leads me to a question: what can this community (and similar/adjacent ones) do
    >> productively together to help? What new things are happening on the network from
    >> which we can learn and quickly adapt/improve?

    > We can keep the internet running. That's what I'm being told to do!!
    > And we're onto it.

And there is more: people are now noticing when jitter and bufferbloat
actually matter, and ability to send A/V directly from end to end point
really does matter.

I just wish that more of the tools/platforms were:
1) supporting IPv6
2) providing better diagnostics as to what path a particular speaker was using.
3) am I having a problem transmitting, or are they having a problem receiving?

I think that we will see a direct relationship between using IPv6, and
seamless/trouble-free communications.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [