Re: IETF Calendar

In article <64f41f1f-baea-122b-c068-65e926a1b68e@xxxxxxxxx> you write:
>On 24-Mar-20 05:44, Melchior Aelmans wrote:
>> Else the WG chairs could perhaps send out calendar invites.
>
>Please please please don't do that.

Agreed, particularly since there is no point to doing so.  If you
subscribe to the meeting calendar, the sessions are all there:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics

R's,
John

PS: I've been hacking up subscribable calendars for a group I run.  I
Despite the vast quantities of high-quality specifications, a
remarkable amount of stuff is still folklore, starting with where you
put the name of the calendar.