Re: IETF Calendar

On 3/23/2020 11:26 AM, Michael StJohns wrote:
Publishing .ics files worked pretty well when the IETF was all in one week. I'm wondering if its time to stand up a calendaring server (read-only of course) that we can just subscribe to given our dependence on virtual and randomly timed interim WG meetings for the foreseeable future?

A "read-only calendaring server" is simply a web server that serves up a "text/calendar" file formatted according to RFC 5545. And we have that. If you go into your calendaring app right now and subscribe to a new calendar using the URL "https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.ics";, you will get exactly what you're asking for.

/a