Re: NomCom eligibility & IETF 107

Stewart,

I agree strongly.  However, given your comment and those of
Randy and others that we cannot assume a return to "normal"
until IETF 110 (if then), I think we'd better be paying careful
attention to the definition of "attended".  And, while what we
do about that long-term is almost certainly a matter for
eligibility-discuss, we should think through whatever decisions
are made about this specific Nomcom issue to be confident they
don't over-constrain or significantly complicate future
decisions.

best,
   john

--On Saturday, March 14, 2020 07:01 +0000 Stewart Bryant