Re: NomCom eligibility & IETF 107

John C Klensin <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    > That would avoid both the objection of having to participate at
    > a ridiculous time in one's time zone (for reasons that were
    > discussed on the list weeks ago, I'm not too sympathetic about

Yet, we have expected exactly this of remote attendees for 20 years?

My opinion is that everyone gets a "did not attend" for IETF107.
My compromise is that you attend the plenary.

I think that in the end, it will not affect more than three or four people's
eligibility, but as you have said John, we do have to figure this out long
term.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-