Re: NomCom eligibility & IETF 107

Le 13/03/2020 à 15:20, Stephen Farrell a écrit :

Hiya,

On 13/03/2020 13:43, Barry Leiba wrote:
One choice is to entirely ignore 107 for the purposes of NomCom
eligibility.

That'd be fine, probably as good or better than any
other answer.

I agree too.

I think it would be safe to ask a candidate this:

"Have you attended 3 meetings recently? including online and de visu".

Cheers,
S.

PS: I also think addressing the general point of nomcom
eligibility for IETF participants who don't come to f2f
meetings is needed and work needs to start on that now.
(Hope that doesn't hijack the thread;-)

I think it would be good if the remote participants were counted as well.

There is a lot of experience that remote participants can bring, including the experience about how to organize remote meetings.

Alex