Re: [107all] IETF 107 cancellation administrative follow-up

On 3/10/2020 5:04 PM, IETF Executive Director wrote:
- If you are booked at the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel then we understand that they retain the right to keep the deposit.  We are working with them to see if they will consider waiving that given the extraordinary circumstances.

It looks like this may have succeeded? Their Twitter account has implied that it will be offering full refunds for cancellation:

https://twitter.com/coasthotels/status/1237551754520064001?s=20

@letoams With official communication from the IETF issued this afternoon, stating the Conference had been cancelled, Coast Hotels will be issuing a refund for the remaining amount. Unfortunately that info wasn’t made public earlier, when you originally executed your cancellation.

/a