Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

> Il 11/03/2020 11:52 tom petch <daedulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
>
> I see different statistics.  Yes, Italy has a higher death rate than anywhere else, but elsewhere, the overall rate is reported as 1-2% with less for the young and 8% for the older, variously reported as over-65, over-70, or over-80.  I believe that Greece and Spain are still on an upward curve with figures perhaps too small to infer a trend but that in a week or so we will have the figures to see if Italy is the exception or the rule.

If anyone felt the need for first-hand information about what is actually happening in Italy, feel free to contact me in private.

People living in other European countries and in the affected parts of the U.S. could benefit from a systematic picture, e.g. here:

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca

I assume that covid-19 is off topic for this list, so I will stop here.

--

Vittorio Bertola | Head of Policy & Innovation, Open-Xchange
vittorio.bertola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx