Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

  • I certainly intend to have an internal debrief to identify any outstanding issues and lessons for next time and then share details of that and get comment.  This is important as a number of decisions were made on the fly and we need to circle back to have those validated/challenged.  For example, our decision to follow public health advice was made in the absence of a community decision and was maintained despite a few community members expressing very strong disagreement (largely in private).

Look forward to seeing that.  Thanks.

  • Yes the LLC track was entirely separate and focused primarily on the health risk.  I would welcome a discussion about the reasoning and decision making around this as part of the process outlined above.

Great!