Re: [107all] Update on IETF 107 Vancouver and COVID-19

--On Tuesday, March 10, 2020 15:09 +0000 Stephen Farrell
<stephen.farrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10/03/2020 15:04, Alexander Mayrhofer wrote:
>> Universities have shut down their in-person lectures here in
>> Austria,
>
> Same for TCD (my university), as of about 30 mins ago - all
> lectures for the rest of the semester will be remote. Same
> for tutorials and labs in computer science.

Not because they are important but because other institutions
often follow their lead, the local news media report today that
Harvard has announced that it is shifting all classes (graduate
and undergrad) to remote and that MIT is applying a similar
policy to all classes or events that would normally involve more
that 150 people.

I don't have any idea whether anything on this thread recently,
including this note, are of value to the people actually making
the decision as to whether to hold a f2f meeting.

   john