Re: [107all] Update on IETF 107 Vancouver and COVID-19

Le 05/03/2020 à 04:45, Spencer Dawkins at IETF a écrit :
Warren,

I'm seeing "I can help" messages on this list, which is admirable but may not be the best way to meet this need. Could you chat with our friends on the IESG and ask how they want to handle chairs who (potentially suddenly) need onsite help?

It seems like we need something where everyone can keep track of who is helping who, and something we can keep up to date throughout the week. Even a wiki page would be an improvement over mail messages with an off-topic subject line.

If there were a wiki page, then I would like to put something in there: if there is a f2f meeting, with the usual microphones, then use microphone screens ('anti-pop') that are individual, and probably one use.

This could help as much as the other measures with hands, sanitizers, etc.

Alex

Best,

Spencer