Re: [107all] Update on IETF 107 Vancouver and COVID-19

On Mar 4, 2020, at 19:33, Warren Kumari <warren@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Simply because the chairs cannot make it does not automatically mean that the WG meeting is cancelled -- WGs chairs can ask the WG secretary, or appoint a temporary secretary or just ask an in-person participant to do the physical onsite things, like bluesheets, pushing the big red button, etc.

I agree and I will happily volunteer to chair a meeting where needed.

Paul